ABSTRACT FORMATTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Abstract should be prepared as a single page word processor document and must be saved in one of the following formats (max. filesize is 1 MB):
- Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) [preferred]
- Rich Text (.rtf)
2. Must contain text only (no tables or figures).
3. Include the following information:
- Title (max 255 characters)
- List of all authors/affiliations who contributed to the work
- Text of abstract describing purpose, content, methodology and findings (max. 1600 characters including spaces)
- List funding support (if applicable)
4. Abstract must be formatted according to the sample below. Note that the research can be at any stage of development including planned, work-in-progress, or completed projects.