POSTER PREPARATION GUIDELINES
- Posters must be no larger than 36 inches (91 cm) wide x 48 inches (122 cm) tall (portrait orientation, not landscape).
- Printing should be large enough to be viewed from a distance of approximately 1 m or more.
- Each poster must have a top label indicating the title of the paper, the names of the authors and their affiliations. The size of the characters for the title should be at least 2.5 cm.
- Keep illustrative material simple. Charts, drawings and illustrations may be similar to those used in making slides - preferably with bolder, heavier figures.
- Do not fold posters; roll and carry them in an appropriate container.
- Do not mail poster presentations in advance; bring them with you to the meeting.
Clips will be provided to affix your poster to the display board. Meeting volunteers will be present to assist you during the poster set up times. Removal and collection of posters at the end of the display period remains the responsibility of the author(s). Posters remaining beyond the take-down time will be removed and recycled.